Thursday 29 September 2016

Blocked

If you are wondering why I have not posted anything for ages it is because someone has put a block on my ideas most people would blame a god of some description but since I am agnostic I do not have that luxury.  Instead I will blame the Multiverse in general, it should adhere to the correct entity responsible eventually.

What is that saying:

"If you wait long enough the head your enemy will float down the river in front of you...."
I assume that I would have to live by a river and sit on a bench beside it plus hopefully the river does not have a fast current otherwise I might missed if it passed by too quickly.  What happens if I am at work then I am bound to miss it, perhaps I could re-engineer the river so that stuff that is as big as a human head (assuming of course my enemy is human) travels on a loop which would increase the chances of me seeing it pass in front of me whilst I am sitting on the bench.

I know what you are thinking that this saying was probably not meant to be taken literally but if not literally does that mean that if I wait long enough then my enemy will be defeated if so how will I know?  If waited too long then I would be dead too!

As sayings goes it is not very helpful at all.

The thing is all rivers ultimately end up in one place, the sea okay I will admit some end up in lakes as well but effectively it will be a large body of water.  Which means the saying it inaccurate unless you know for a fact your enemy lives upstream to you and never travels downstream to you.

Perhaps if I wait long enough I will see the head of my enemy stitched onto another body entirely.

No comments:

Post a Comment