Thursday 12 January 2017

Adverts Denied!

Admittedly I did not really want them I was just curious as to what adverts would appear but Google Adsense sent me an email, excerpt below:

"It's our goal to provide our advertisers sites that offer rich and meaningful content, receive organic traffic and allow us to serve well-targeted ads to users. We believe that currently your site does not fulfil this criteria."
Oddly enough they cannot spell 'fulfill' correctly despite the fact Google spells it correctly for you.

Obviously I am not offering "rich and meaningful content" too bad!  This blog has always been about me putting my thoughts down when I want to.  If people want to read it fine by me,  I do like to share my wandering mind unfortunately it has been somewhat sporadic of late.  I blame my muse who is mostly likely holidaying is warmer climes.

The winter months are always quiet, pretty sure my mind avoids all forms of inspiration when its cold outside.  Probably a primal instinct, it tends stay in its cave.

It is currently snowing outside first snow we have had in nearly four years. 2010 & 2011 we had some snow, pretty sure I bought my snow shovel for the car from Amazon in 2011 which of course meant no more snow, til now.  It is meant to snow for four hours tonight and a couple tomorrow morning so perhaps finally my purchase will come in use.  Pretty big flakes too twas a pain to drive in, I hate driving in the snow.

Looking at the news is just pointless these days I mean what is fake news and what is real?  Intelligence agencies are leaking all over the place if you believe the news to be true, more like NOT!  Unless of course it is disinformation then it is probably true well false.  Oh! Hell! You know what I mean.

The Truth truly has become an Urban Myth!

I am sure Trump loves the irony.

No comments:

Post a Comment