Wednesday 3 August 2016

Tied & Knotted

My pet hate is Neckties, a men's fashion that should of gone out with flares.  I hated wearing a tie in school not to mention it is somewhat dangerous. I mean come on who thought it would be a good idea to wrap a a piece of cloth round one's neck with a slip knot commonly used to hang people with?

I'm not the only one that thinks this: Question Everything?

Okay a little heavy on the sauce but you get my drift.

It is like Superheroes and capes pretty much the kiss of death, 32.5 people die every year from wearing a necktie.  I can only assume they brought back only 0.5 of person to get that figure, probably because the necktie was still attached.

Apparently we can blame the Chinese for this ludicrous idea, ta very much NOT!  Looks like the rest of world cloned your idea for a change and ironically a stupid one at that.

The following businesses: Google, Amazon, Apple and Ikea have banned neckties in their offices and promoted casual wear instead. They want their staff to feel relaxed and open caused that's when good ideas pop into the grey matter above their unrestricted necks.  Probably saves on higher life insurances premiums too. 

These businesses make oodles of cash based upon ideas invented by their staff which basically tells you neckties are evil to every other business out there that forces their staff to wear them, of course I maybe generalising like I always do.

The irony is that nowadays I just wear a polo shirt to work, I will no longer wear tie for anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment