Tuesday 19 December 2017

Ib & Ob: Trust me!


Ob: Trust me!

Ib: I stopped trusting you after the first day in our study room.

Ob: I do not remember anything particular about that day.

Ib: Really and they say our species never forgets a thing, that was the day you attempted to create antimatter without proper shielding and the Trilon hatchery next door exploded!

Ob: That was never proven to be my fault.

Ib: So it was a complete coincidence that your particle beam was in direct line of sight with the hatchery?

Ob: Your pet Plyth had knocked off the mirror prism.

Ib: You mean the one that could barely fly let alone crawl?

Ob: Yes, what happened to it?

Ib: Your pygmy Trilon stood on it after you attempted to connect it to the Synaptic Melder.

Ob: Well if I had a full grown Trilon there would not have been a problem!

Ib: A problem you created by blowing up the Trilon hatchery earlier in the week.

Ob: I was ill that week!

Ib: Yes because the pygmy Trilon exploded and your right orb got infected with Trilon blood.  It was the first recorded case in over two hundred cycles.

Ob: I thought we were friends?

Ib: We are, I just do not trust you as far as I can throw you!

Ob: Well you cannot throw me at all because I am wearing my new MagLock boots.

Ib: The green ones which you have set to stealth mode, so not only I cannot see the boots nor can I see your feet.

Ob: Amazing are not they!

Ib: And your wearing them in the ship.  Perhaps you can tell me why the gravity is stuck on the bottom of that Gas giant we passed on the way into this system?

Ob: Well...



No comments:

Post a Comment