Tuesday 14 August 2018

Ib & Ob: IOP Paradox Part 1



Ib: No reason, what is that flashing light on the console?

Ob: What light, Oh that light it has been flashing since we came into orbit.  I assumed it was broken.

Ib: Why would you assume that?

Ob: Because it is the artifact light, you know the one that comes with every ship sold.

Ib: The one that is meant to flash in the presence of an immensely powerful artifact, that one?

Ob: Yes, I mean it is a complete Space Purple Panug!

Ib: Language! Besides I happen to know it is all true, which means this trip is not a waste of rotations.

Ob: Really!  How do you know it is true?

Ib: Because of IGal!

Ob: But IGal is a...

Ib: Come on you can say it, you are after all a Rebel! IGal is a what?

Ob: Female!

Ib: There you go how hard was that! How did you think I passed my exams? She was a huge source of data.

Ob: But she not even of our race...

Ib: Not much of a Rebel are you, cannot see even past your own orbs.

Ob: Fine. Well according to the location matrix the artifact is in a Muse of Ums.

Ib: Are you reading that right, what is Ums? Here let me look.  Thought so, that says Muse of Urns.

Ob: Really and what it that exactly?

Ib: Well according to the communication probes a building that contains objects older than the present.

Ob: Perhaps it has been lost in translation, although I suppose it is a good place for an artifact to be. According to the scanner the building is filled with bipeds, you will have to go in disguise.

Ib: Really let me guess your suggesting I wear a Chameleon suit?

Ob: Well I cannot wear it, you know how it affects me.

Ib: Okay, however where did get this suit from?

Ob: One of the Science Club members lent it to me.

Ib: Lent or gave?

Ob: We just need to turn off the default setting to C'raf 4, that was the last place it was used.

Ib: What! C'raf 4 only have two beings on it and there is no proof that either are intelligent.  Which one was it set to the Sand or 9Waver?

Ob: I do wish you would not call them by their shorten names!

Ib: Really you me want to spending sixty rotations saying two names?

No comments:

Post a Comment