Saturday 18 August 2018

Ib & Ob: IOP Paradox Part 5



Ob (over the TCL): Have you still got the artifact?

Ib: Of course, one of my other selves has it. I sent myself to back of the crowd whilst they search for the RSK. Can you please turn down the telepathic communications link, someone is bound to pick it up.

Six vibrations follow another six vibrations then another...

Ob: Remember do not attract attention to yourself.

Ib: I will not have too if you do not turn the link knob into the middle. Besides I think there is something odd about the three driving the mob.

Ob: What do you mean?

Ib: Just set the link to receive only and I will tweak the signal at this end.

T1: Who are you talking to?

Ib: No one.  Perhaps can I ask why are you here?

T1: I'm here to point this gun at you, now shut up.

Ib: I think you misunderstood, I meant why here?

T1: Well if you must know we are looking for a stone statue.

Ib: In a room full of stone carvings.

T1: I saw you as soon as we came in, you were here already, have you got the statue?

Ib: Err what does the statue look like?

T1: It is a stone carving of the three aliens.

Ib: Which sector?

T1: What did you say?

Ib: Well everyone knows you get different aliens from different parts of the galaxy. So I hear on the conspiracy theory...

T1: For a moment there I thought perhaps that you knew more than you are letting on.

Ib: Basically you here to steal from the Muse of Urns?

T1: What did you call this place, its a museum.  We are not stealing merely requiring lost property.

Ib: Have you ever wondered what your life is?

T1: What, no! Well okay a little bit yes.  Why am I even talking to you about this.

Lady: Err excuse me my older gentleman friend here wants to go to toilet.

T1: And?

Lady: The toilets are in the foyer.

Ib: Perhaps I can be of help, why do not you ask your friend over their pointing that metal tube I mean gun and take the sub err Lady and her friend back to the foyer.

T1: I suppose so, its weird having a special place for...

No comments:

Post a Comment