Friday 17 August 2018

Ib & Ob: IOP Paradox Part 4



Ib: You were right for a change there is a lot flashing lights in the streets let us hope no power cuts occur.

Ob: Remember what Prof.  Zi said about those statements.

Ib: Yes I know it lets the universe know too much, best to keep it in the dark. But the Prof is very very old.

Ob: With way more experience than the two of us put together although I know what you mean. Have you entered the Muse of Urns yet?

 Ib: I'm in.

Ob: No problems getting in, it is open?

Ib: Well mostly.

Ob: What do you mean by mostly?

Ib: It is mostly closed but I found something open and managed to squeeze through even with the suit on.

Ob: You did enter by the front right?

Ib: Maybe.

Ob: Where are you now?

Ib: Looks like a gallery full of carved stones, I thought you had me on the scanner?

Ob: I do but the artifact's energy signature is making the slab go fuzzy.

Ib: Why are you not at the console on the bridge?

Ob: One of the Trilon's you failed to feed earlier bit through an engineering cable.

Ib: Which colour?

Ob: Black with a blue stripe on it.

Ib: Those are normally protected by heavy shields.

Ob: I told you Trilons can be violent.  Back on the bridge now, according to the console you should be right on top of it. Many of the sub-species there?

Ib: Err the place is empty, wait a panug! I think I found it, a stone carving of us.  Well of us that is.

Ob: What do you mean us?

Ib: Looks like three Greys.

Ob: Fine, attach the locator beacon to it and I will transport it up.

Ib: What beacon?

Ob: The one in the return sample kit.

Ib: And that would be where exactly?

Ob: In the suit, the pouch marked RSK.

Ib: This suit has a million and one pouches this might take awhile. Hold on I am picking up vibrations, anything on the scanner?

Ob: There appears to be number of sub-species heading towards your position. Act natural!

Ib: That is easy for you to say.

Ob: I know I just said it.

Ib: They have arrived looks like three of them are pushing the rest my way. They are holding up metal tubes like the one I took off my lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment