Thursday 16 August 2018

Ib & Ob: IOP Paradox Part 3


Ib: Well it definitely seems a little odd that the density of the hydrogen is so high.

Ob: Perhaps someone else is here?

Ib: Anything showing on sensors?

Ob: No, but they could be blocking us.

Ib: Okay, how exactly will I be communicating with the natives, we still have not found the location of their telepathic nodes.

Ob: Well the information I have gathered points towards that big hole in the front of their heads. Plus we still do not know the function of the holes on either side of their heads.

Ib: But that is the food intake is it not, how disgusting! Well I suppose those two holes could be the telepathic nodes.

Ob: Now the suit can mimic the holes movements whilst you communicate.  I mean all intelligent races have some method of receiving telepathic communication.

Ib: Of course they have to be intelligent first.

Ob: Now I suggest you use the shuttle with the landing lights set to your chaotic play list.

Ib: Why?

Ob: The Communication probes says there is a gathering tonight and the sub-species have already put up a lot of flashing lights so hopefully with the shuttle in hover mode no one will see anything unusual.

Ib: Hiding in plain sight very clever but make sure you have the remote control enabled then just in case.

Ob: You have to enable it in the shuttle first before I do it on the console.  Do not worry I will have an open channel with you at all times.

Ib: That is what worries me, now remember do not you use the teleport on the shuttle unless I say.

Ob: I do not see how you can possibly blame me for any additional pigments you picked up whilst using that teleport.

Ib: My natural pigment is not green, ever!  Admittedly I have picked up a little blue over years but not green.

Ob: And remember when talking to the sub-species do not mention anything to do with your theories, they will not understand them.

Ib: Which theories are you referring to?

Ob: The IOP Paradox for instance, you cannot be telling them anything like that.

Ib: Why? It is almost a fact of life in the known universe.

Ob: Only to you, try not to give them ideas. You complained at me for ruining a primitive planet before.

Ib: But that was art, you cannot mess with that.

Ob: I suggest you have some rations, the gathering starts soon. You are looking a little green round the orbs.  And feed the Trilons whilst you are down in the thruster bay.

Ib: Very funny when did you grow a sense of humour?

No comments:

Post a Comment